Surely many of you like travelling but there will be something that many of you hate to the core: Packing!
So how to pack well so that you can make full use of baggage allowance to bring everything you want back from your trip?
Let’s see this video of how 凯文老师 (Celebrity Stylist Kevin) pack his luggage.
For those who do not understand mandarin, here’s a summary.
- Rimowa aluminium luggage is not recommended as it is heavy on it’s own.
- You want to carry goodies back from your trip or heavy luggage with little things inside?
- Carrying a branded luggage like Rimowa, Tumi or Samsonite is also a way to tell people to target you to steal your stuffs.
- Pack orderly to store more.
- Roll all clothes up.
- Pack clothes in new bags that you just buy so that bags will retain their shape.
- Compact things together to minimize movement of items while you are moving.
- Trick for ladies: Stockings! For guys, Laces!
Ever since I saw this video, I have been doing this in my packing. So here’s how I pack.
As you can see from above, this packing method can save you space and weight. I will always bring along luggage scale for my trips as that helps me in my packing so as to avoid excess baggage charges. This luggage scale can also tell me temperature of surrounding. So very useful tool.
Will continue to pack and update more on my packing in another post.